[sumo] 2023 Sumo Calendar

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 03:27:34 EST 2022

Hi Rick,

I finally had time to drop by the Sumo Kokugikan. Yes, the Sumo Store was
open, and I bought my 2023 calendar.
However, no banzuke...only on the Internet...all in heavy duty nihongo,
which I do not presently have the time to deal with it.

Anyway, all is well, or well enough, in overly masked up Ryogoku.

Thank you for helping out others who cannot just drop into the Sumo Store!
*/ Patricia Yarrow*