[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Takakeishou

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:05:34 EST 2022

Moti

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 3:28 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Takakeishou
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Ozeki  Takakeishou trained at the heya's  Fukuoka lodgings today. He had 10
bouts against Takanoshou and was 9-1. "I'm in the final stages of
preparations. and I'm easing off on the pace now. I just need to not get
fatigued and face day 1 in good form. I'm not looking at the number of
training bouts- I'm looking at the contents..I'm concentrating on each bout
at a time.," he said. Terunofuji is probably out. "I enter every basho with
the purpose of getting the yusho. so nothing has changed. I've never
thought that it's OK to lose because the Yokozuna is there. All I can do is
to go all out." he added. Kyushu has been good to him- his first Juryo
yusho and his first Makuuchi yusho were decided there. "I really shouldn't
get carried away by those thoughts. It's really useless to think about
that.. I like these provincial bashos- there's a sense of  a change of
the atmosphere and it is very refreshing. he summed.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/2a977985-e7e0-41fe-b0fb-81e92f692d40n%40googlegroups.com

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,