[sumo] Sumo: Mitakeumi forced to leave Nagoya meet after…

Emmett Wayne eswayne2009 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 21:54:16 EDT 2022

 Bob,
I met Jeff and Beverly a few years ago when I lived in the Richmond Virginia area.  You and Jeff are the only ones I have met.
Take care.
Emmett
    On Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 06:46:19 PM CDT, R. Brown <brownro214 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks my friend.  You are actually the only list member I have met in person, so you are like a brother and the other members, while still family, are more like distant cousins.  Your idea is good, I just reversed the positions as another option.  Frankly though, as desperate as the JSA seems to be to protect the current crop of sub-par ozeki, I wouldn't be surprised if they just gave him a pass and carry the usual kadoban rules over to the next basho.
Kodaiyama (the retired)