[sumo] Sumo: Mitakeumi forced to leave Nagoya meet after…

R. Brown brownro214 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:45:38 EDT 2022

Thanks my friend.  You are actually the only list member I have met in
person, so you are like a brother and the other members, while still
family, are more like distant cousins.  Your idea is good, I just reversed
the positions as another option.  Frankly though, as desperate as the JSA
seems to be to protect the current crop of sub-par ozeki, I wouldn't be
surprised if they just gave him a pass and carry the usual kadoban rules
over to the next basho.

Kodaiyama (the retired)