[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Rikishi talk day 6-part two

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:19:07 EST 2022

Moti Again

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:10 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Rikishi talk day 6-part two
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Day 6-part two:

Yutakayama, losing to Kotoekou: "My pulling was my downfall.. Why do I do
that..Shameful. my record is even so I'd like to do a retsart from
tomorrow. Ican't go out anywhere, so all I can do is eat and sleep.."

Chiyotairyuu, blasting Ishiura out in a second: "I didn't let him do
anything. I didn't let him get my mawashi, I didn't let him move. Just as i
had planned. i was able to do my own sumo without thinking.." (So what
about the plan? Was it not though out?)

Aoiyama, beating Sadanoumi: "i was thinking of hitting hard at the tachiai
and moving forward. I'm glad it worked. My body is gradually moving a bit
better. I'm beginning to feel good..'

Tobizaru, beating Myougiryuu: 'I'm glad my losing streak has ended. i was
planning on attacking. My body is moving well and i will gambarize from
here on."

Abi, six straight wins: "I'm not particularly interested in my win -loss
situation. My arm wasn't rotating as I had expected so I had to pull, but
my body was moving with the flow, so that was good."

Chiyoshouma, beating Ounoshou: "Still a long way to go.    A day at a time
and I need to concentrate.."

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/a7843e41-3cf5-44ec-a29d-2128e1f8a9fen%40googlegroups.com