[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Ounoshou married

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:18:14 EDT 2022

Moti

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 6:35 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Ounoshou married
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Ounoshou has announced his marriage to a childhood friend,  Not only was
her age not mentioned but any details to identify her (name, etc..) were
not mentioned either, and it was specifically noted.. Could  she be the
mystery lady? "I feel more focused after getting married. I am able to
again feel the support of people around me. From here on I won't be alone
and I realize that I will be taking care of a family. I won't be a child
forever, I want to be a serious adult mentally. Now that I have a family I
need to be aiming higher and higher. I am aiming to get back to sanyaku and
even higher,  and even hope to win the yusho. I have been breathing the
same air as my wife since we were kids so we eat the same kind of food.
When we are together we are at ease and i enjoy that," said. Ounoshou.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/50efc1b7-a0fd-4935-a557-2231e97420b6n%40googlegroups.com

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,