[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Ryuuden

R. Brown brownro214 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:20:43 EDT 2021

I would be surprised if he doesn’t have a 7-0 result at that level.  Same
with Asanoyama at whatever rank he falls to.  It’s not really fair
especially for the young guys coming up through the ranks to get destroyed
by someone of that caliber and possibly injured just so the Sumo
Association can show how tough they are.

Kodaiyama