[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Preparations for the Hatsu basho (January 9th-23rd)- Ouhou

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 20:54:25 EST 2021

>From Moti.

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 11:31 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Preparations for the Hatsu basho (January 9th-23rd)-
Ouhou
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Taihou's grandson Ouhou who is probably going to be in Makuuchi for the
first time next basho, trained against Makushita rikishi yesterday - 30
bouts, won them all. He also faced his two brothers. I've been resting
since the end of last basho so I'm not in perfect shape, but I'm about 70%
ready. I was aiming for double digit wins in any case (had 11) so i
probably did better than I had expected. I have been getting stronger for
sure since I entered Juryo so I'm satisfied. I will do my best to avoid
injuries and be be in all 15 days of the six bashos next year and for that
to happen I will take care of myself and add more power. I want to show
healthy sumo with good pushing and thrusting!" he said.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/af3272f2-3544-42a6-b3fb-aae9eac9f693n%40googlegroups.com

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,