[sumo] Spooky sumo display may be making some Olympic ho…

Barbara Ann barbara.a.klein at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:50:16 EDT 2021

I have to say that I watched the equestrian event as far as it was broadcast here. While the commentator stated that four horses that went before the ones being shown in the broadcast received  a penalty,   those were for time and there was no mention  of the statue. In the remaining  16 or so participants that were televised , including the three Americans  (with Springsteen' daughter ) none  seemed to be  visibly phased by the statue.

Maybe it was the riders who were spooked and not the horses. Just sayin'.

Tidbit: none of the Americans qualified for the individual finals,  but can still participate in the group competition.

Cheers,
Barbara Ann

Sent from my iPad