[sumo] Spare ticket for Jan 23

Geoff Senson gsenson at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 8 08:17:17 EST 2020

The listserve working again just in time for this message...
We will be in Japan from mid January and I have got tickets for the 2nd week of the basho.
I bought an extra ticket (Arena A, upstairs first few rows, don't know exact seats yet) for Jan 23 (day 12 - Thursday).  I had invited my Japanese tutor (she lives in Chiba and is a big sumo fan) but her doctor scheduled a hospital appointment for that day so she can't make it.
If you (or someone you know) are interested in coming along please contact me. I really don’t want the seat to be empty (given the scarcity of tickets these days).
Geoff

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad