[sumo] Sumo: New Year champ Takakeisho sets sights on yo…

R. Brown brownro214 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:30:41 EST 2023

Sounds like he has been told 3 losses was not good enough especially with
the lack of high level competition.  The YDC must want to see how well he
will do in March with Terunofuji back (hopefully) and Asanoyama back in the
top division.  A yusho will certainly be enough and probably a jun yusho as
well.

Kodaiyama