[sumo] [Semi-OT] Info on visiting/vacationing in Japan

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Feb 23 07:27:52 EST 2023

Hi all,

I'm very interested in visiting Japan sometime this year (hopefully).
Does anyone have any information on where to start planning?  What would
be the most interesting yet economical option?  Is there a chance of
attending a Basho?  Which would be the best one to work towards?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thak you,
K-jo

P.S. Please try to reply to my gmail address.

--
"And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surly means that I don't know."
                         -- Kansas, "Carry on Wayward Son"