[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Ichinojou update

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 06:51:52 EST 2022

Moti

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 12, 2022 at 4:48 PM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Ichinojou update
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

I  read about Ichinojou's problems at the beginning of October, but it was
a tabloid and ex-Takatouriki's YouTube channel which is notorious for it's
controversial conspiracy-fed content, so I didn't write anything. I waited
to see what the mainstream papers wrote. They eventually did yesterday. A
few more facts- it seems he didn't actually attack the okamisan (Oyakata's
wife)- he was totally plastered at  some bar and the heya people were
called to take him home. At some point the wife tried to help and he turned
and she was in the way. Seems like nothing intended-the big guy gave a
little drunken push but it wasn't that little.. Still a lot of speculation.
One thing is for certain-he's on the bill tonight, so far.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/426829ff-ad73-4a5a-a10c-08c6cc2538f5n%40googlegroups.com

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,