[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Shimanoumi, married and training

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:25:05 EDT 2022

Moti

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 6:45 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Shimanoumi, married and training
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Shimanoumi got married  a few days ago.  Today he was present at keiko and
was 10-6, going 4-1 against Juryo Churanoumi and Hidenoumi. He missed
kachikoshi by one win last basho. "I shall be collecting that debt," he
promised.  His new wife is supportive and encourages him to do good Sumo
and stay healthy. "I can really concentrate on sumo now that she has my
back. She is an excellent cook as well!" he enthused.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/4698bf5b-adca-4947-abfe-4a6e5935206an%40googlegroups.com

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,