[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Kiribayama training

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:03:31 EDT 2022

Moti

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 3:57 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Kiribayama training
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Kiribayama is doing a lot of training. Yesterday he was at Oitekaze beya,
having 21 bouts (15-6) with the likes of Takakeishou and Daieishou. "It's
been a while so I had great fun.." he said. He started off winning 9
straight against Tobizaru, Endou and Daieishou, then went on to beating
Takakeishou 4-2. 18 consecutive bouts. "No fatigue at all. I'm still
young," he explained. Tobizaru OTOH said "It's too hot-I do 2-3 bouts and
I'm exhausted.. I'm in awe at Kiribayama's strength and stamina.." "I
wanted to do more," summed the energetic Kiribayama. Two more degeiko days
left till the degeiko ban returns.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/813e6b6b-0a7d-4d81-a4de-e99913a5ab28n%40googlegroups.com