[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Nishonoseki beya opens new premises

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:38:22 EDT 2022

Moti

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 2:43 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Nishonoseki beya opens new premises
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Ex-Kisenosato's  new heya lodgings is officially open. 10 minute walk from
the nearest train station, many gigantic supermarkets in the vicinity. "The
doors are  high, the ceiling is high, the entrance is wide-everything to
make it livable for the rikishi," said the Oyakata. The roof color reminds
us of the KKan, two dohyos, a basketball court- very different. "It's a
great location. It's as I envisioned," added ex-Kisenosato.Asked what the
cost was he answered: "About a few million apples.." And the rikishi? "We
are even more surprised than you reporters. There are a lot of single rooms
and some double rooms but we won't fall into being lazy.."  said
ex-Makuuchi (and soon to return?) Tomokaze, hinting at the guys'
seriousness. The air conditioning is great as well. "It's an environment
where we can totally concentrate on sumo, so i want to gambarize," said 19
year old great prospect Hanafusa who just lost the the Jonidan yusho
playoffs. "The first target is to produce some great rikishi. Then, we'd
like to have a good basho, the kind that would make the local people in our
area proud of us, " summed Nishonoseki Oyakata.

[image: 202206050000563-w500_2[1].jpg]

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/c048e58e-aa47-4a73-b1a4-75dae5572200n%40googlegroups.com