[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Nishikifuji

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:54:23 EDT 2022

Moti

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 11:08 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Nishikifuji
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

New Makuuchi Nishikifuji is training fiercely for Nagoya. His old left
elbow injury tends to flare up here and there but today he had nearly 50
bouts. "I'm just doing all I can, bout numbers included.." he said. He
divulged that Terunofuji asked him to join him for the Yokozuna dohyo-iri..
It hasn't ben decided officially yet . "The  Yokozuna has always helped me
out. If the opportunity arises, I hope he will let me serve him.." said
Nishikifuji hopefully.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/323991f0-899c-4e58-b9e2-68d61452c171n%40googlegroups.com