[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - More heya news

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:13:51 EST 2022

My former apartment used to look to down on the back uramichi/alley behind
Oshima beya. It was the highlight of living there, and I was saddened when
it closed down. I could no longer gaze upon the rikishi hanging out or
hauling giant tires down the narrow way. Great news that it will return
life.
The neighborhood lost energy when they left, and this give me a perfect
excuse to revisit my former digs.

*/ Patricia Yarrow*