[sumo] 2022 Sumo Calendars (& tegata)

Inside Sport: Japan insidesportjapan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 00:45:14 EST 2022

Hello.

Thank you for the message and sorry for the slow reply. All replies that came from the Mailing List membership got put automatically into an archive folder for some reason.

Here are the prices (including international Takkyubin shipping – fast secure and trackable online) for the tegata on your list we currently have.

Akebono 22,000 yen
Musashimaru 23,000 yen
Konishiki 18,000 yen

If you want all three the total is 47,000

We also have some official 2022 Japan Sumo Association calendars left. Those are now reduced from 4,000 yen to 3,000 yen including shipping.

PayPal is the payment method we use. The ID there is kachikoshi at hotmail.com  In the ‘notes’ section please write the following.

·      What the payment is for

·      Name / Full Address (Japanese PayPal often scrambles that)

·      Phone number - required for International Takkyubin shipping

·      Where you contacted us (email in this case)