[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Kyokai joint keiko sessions- day 2

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:30:08 EDT 2022

>From Moti.

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 1:46 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Kyokai joint keiko sessions- day 2
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Day 2 of the joint: Komusubi Houshouryuu had 17 bouts today, the most among
the 16 participants. He faced the likes of Tobizaru and was 10-7. "My body
was moving better than yesterday and I think I have been able to do good
keiko at this joint session. I'm really grateful to be able to train with
other sekitori as there is no degeiko at the moment. It's the only way for
me to see how I measure up to them. I wanted to do more.. I want to
increase the numbers tomorrow and the day after," he said. Last basho was
his first as a Sanyaku Was it different? "Totally different. All the guys
are really strong, so I need to gambarize in order not to lose. Uncle Asa?
He tells me to properly do my sumo. He always has my back so I really want
to gambarize and get through the basho without injury!" he summed.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/5a8e22f7-eb9e-4fb3-8caa-9f5bf3ff2532n%40googlegroups.com

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,