[sumo] World Games CEO gives update on ticket sales

Nick Tallyn nick_tallyn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 08:47:44 EDT 2022

I had been delaying my decision to buy, unfortunately. After Gaijingai posted this, I ran to see if there was anything available. The organizer's quote is misleading.
All.of the 3-session packages have sold out. There are still tickets available for both single sessions on Saturday. But nothing available on Sunday.
I now have my tickets for Saturday. If there's anyone else on the ML going, there's time between the Saturday sessions for dinner (perhaps a meet-up?).

Nick Tallyn(now Oyama, former Igiski)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 7:22, Jeffrey Anderson<jpaitv at gmail.com> wrote:   https://www.cbs42.com/top-stories/world-games-ceo-gives-update-on-ticket-sales/

Sumo sold out.