[sumo] Watching sumo outside Japan

Barbara Ann barbara.a.klein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:56:24 EDT 2021

Dennis, don't  you have to pay for the subscription?  Since I am not exactly fluent in Japanese, I found that some of the only shows I was interested in were also broadcast on the free NHK World in English, or with subtitles.  I canceled TVJapan once the Sumo Highlights began broadcasting on  NHK World.  TVJapan is all NHK anyway.

Regards,
Barbara Ann

Sent from my iPad