[sumo] https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/09/15/sumo/sumo-youtube-international/

Jezz jejima at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 04:21:25 EDT 2021

There is an easy-ish way to read Japan Times articles for free - I think
someone on Sumo Forum said this first.

The thing that blocks you from reading articles comes up about a second
after the article pops up. So, click on the article link, and then turn off
your connection to WiFi / the Internet *before* the block pops up.
Reasonably easy to do on a smartphone. A bit more hassle with a computer.

Jejima