[sumo] [slightly off topic] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Aki Basho 2021-Day 1- video and results

sumo at paketjapan.com sumo at paketjapan.com
Wed Sep 15 09:18:20 EDT 2021

Jeff,
thanks for the heads up about individual RWC tickets.

Had dismissed going when team and city tickets were up earlier in the year,
but have a brother in France, so may well check out a couple of the
individual games.

Maybe another SumoML members meet up for RWC 2023 could be on the cards,
but unlikely to get the double whammy of a live Sumo and rugby in same
month this time, unless Sumo Kyokai gets back to days of old with an
overseas tourney to France :-).

Cheers,
Puchashuzon