[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Breaking news- Miyagino beya out of Aki

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 05:29:11 EDT 2021

>From Moti.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 5:28 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Breaking news- Miyagino beya out of Aki
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Miyagino beya will sit out Aki basho 2021, it was announced today. Another
Miyagino rikishi was tested positive today. "First Hokuseihou, then
this guy- we have to consider everything. However we look at it, this leads
into the basho. We have decided the heya will be kyujo. Too bad, but that's
that," said Shibatayama PR man. So no Hakuhou, no Enhou,. no Ishiura, no
new big guy Hokuseihou.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/dbb9a0ba-bec9-4362-9bf4-d386d8835ff8n%40googlegroups.com