[sumo] Thrilling Summer Basho showed sumo's potential to…

Carol Tan caroltan at TanDynasty.com
Thu May 27 00:15:51 EDT 2021

Indeed.  Assuming that this may well be Hakuho’s last basho, let’s hope that he displays at least some of the skill that’s earned him the reputation as ’the best ever.’  Seeing him pitted against Teronofuji with his inspiring backstory would be a great way to ‘pass the torch.’

With fingers crossed,

Carol