[sumo] Fw: Thrilling Summer Basho showed sumo's potential to…

Emmett Wayne eswayne2009 at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 16:54:19 EDT 2021

 John Gunning makes a point I had not thought about.  If Takakeisho beats Terunofuji on the last day, they could ostensibly both meet the prerequisites for promotion to Yokozuna.  That would be cool.  But I don't remember seeing any talk about Takakeisho along those lines.  Has anyone else heard any discussion of his chances?
Torideyama
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jeffrey Anderson <jpaitv at gmail.com>To: Sumo Mailing List <sumo at webtrek.com>Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 09:48:23 AM CDTSubject: [sumo] Thrilling Summer Basho showed sumo's potential to…
 https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2021/05/26/sumo/summer-basho-terunofuji/

Gaijingai

Sent from my iPhone
Sumo site list