[sumo] Virus Outbreak Japan Vaccinations | National | ea…

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:20:43 EDT 2021

I sent in my postcard for this sumo kokugikan vax event, but was not one of
the lucky 260 chosen.
However, to my surprise, there was a second place prize: a vax appointment
for next Sunday morning at the local large hospital.
Hopefully I can make an appointment for the follow-up shot while there to
get my first.

The phone line and online system is all in Japanese and was completely
overwhelmed when I tried: servers crashing, etc.
Really a mess here in Japan. I just lucked out.

*Patricia Yarrow  *