[sumo] Fall of Azumazeki stable represents tragic loss f…

R. Brown brownro214 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:03:01 EDT 2021

Mark,

According to IMDB.com, neither Jesse Kuhaulua (Takamiyama), Chad Rowan
(Akebono), nor Saleva'a Fuauli Atisano'e (Konishiki) appeared on Hawaii 5-O
(the original or the new one).  I don't have time to look through every
episode's cast list to see if any other former rikishi appeared, but if
someone has some possible names, that is easy to check.

Kodaiyama