[sumo] Dual yokozuna promotion could join list of recent…

R. Brown brownro214 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:11:22 EDT 2021

Hi Carol, seems I was logged out when Windows restarted my computer to
complete an update.  Once I logged back in, I was able to see the full
article.  I believe we are both correct about the limited number of
articles we can read with a free account. As long as we are only
reading John's column we should be okay.

Kodaiyama