[sumo] SUMO/ JSA holds first aid training to prepare for…

Alisdair Davey ard at pergamentum.com
Tue Jun 1 14:42:39 EDT 2021

<rant>Anyone else just totally infuriated reading this article. My
regional karate tournament has more medical support than there is at the
dohyo!! And the argument about long hours and 90 days a year being too
expensive?! WTF?! What is the cost of a life? Or should that be another
one? And don't get me started on concussions. There are a lot of sports
I love and a number of them, including sumo STILL don't take head
injuries seriously enough.</rant>

Alisdair