[sumo] Hypothetical GOAT debate

R. Brown brownro214 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 20:29:49 EDT 2021

Stirring up trouble is fine as long as you don't neglect your duty of
keeping the list operational. 😃

Hakuho had a significant head to head advantage against Asa and probably
would have maintained it.  He might have a few less basho, but still at
least 40.  My opinion: Asa's continued presence could have delayed
Haramafuji's and Kisenosato's promotions.

Kodaiyama