[sumo] Coronavirus and Sumo and More

Barbara Ann barbara.a.klein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:40:40 EDT 2021

Great, Gai, thanks. I've been reposting from  Moti (always with credit) when I found a list-worthy bit of information  from him that was not already posted from other sources. I'll relax now, knowing that these posts will be hereafter in good hands.
Readers should be aware that Moti often provides parenthetical comments - profound, informational and pithy, as I've  mentioned here before.

Best regards,
Barbara

Sent from my iPad