[sumo] Terunofuji news

Barbara Ann barbara.a.klein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 07:59:40 EDT 2021

Yes. I have also responded to  Moti or asked a specific question. He always responded right away.

Moti takes the news from print and spoken  media, translates it into English with some witty pithy comments and provides us with a lot of news that has not yet hit the English  mainstream. His fluency in  Japanese gives us info that we would not otherwise get. He and John Gunning are my main sources for info, analysis and informed opinion on a very timely basis. Kudos also to Gaijingai  who scours the web for articles of interest for us.

For those of you who have not been on  this list forever:
There used to be a lot of sniping, derision and generally rude comments and responses to some of our more erudite and fervent contributors. That used to use a lot of ML bandwidth on a wonderful platform that Joe Klemmer so kindly hosts. There was a lot of back and  forth banter and discussion, but some of it became mean and personal.  Some of us stopped contributing and remained generally silent.

Just my 2 yen.

Barbara Ann

Sent from my iPad