[sumo] Kokugikan to be used as vaccination site in Tokyo - The Japan News

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 22:50:32 EST 2021

Murray Johnson,

Thank you for that. Much appreciated.

The helpful text:  "Foreign residents age 65 and older will be on the same
priority list as Japanese in that age group and should start receiving the
vaccination tickets from mid-March..."

"receiving the vaccination tickets"...again, the specific delivery method
is still not laid out in black and white.

So I guess I should keep an eye out for the ticket to arrive in my mailbox,
hopefully with the call center for English number. I am sure this
information should become more abundant as the time nears. Two shots...

Well, since I am a university instructor, getting these vaccines is not
optional, so I will go for it.

*Patricia Yarrow  *