[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Ichinojou - Kyokai training sessions

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 20:37:51 EST 2021

>From Moti

Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 9:22 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Ichinojou - Kyokai training sessions
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

10 participants today. Ichinojou faced opponents ranked lower than him,
going 14-2, winning 6 straight and 5 straight. "The number of bouts was per
my usual..I'm feeling pretttty good.  I weigh around 208 kilos at the
moment and I've been maintaining that weight lately, so i hope to enter the
basho at this weight. I don't want to drop too far from the joi so I shall
gambarize," he said, after that 5-10 at Komusubi, which should drop him a
ways this coming basho.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/7d2c3f5b-ece3-4b16-afbf-97b47bc06c19n%40googlegroups.com