[sumo] Sumo's Flying Monkey Aiming High | NHK WORLD-JAPA?

sumo at paketjapan.com sumo at paketjapan.com
Fri Nov 6 21:36:34 EST 2020

Jeff, agree, what a great video.

Really like the small guys, so Tobizaru was already on my list for
purchasing a tegata next time I have a chance to get to Ryogoku. Annoyed
that they didn't have any available for Enho when was there last year :-(.

>From what he said in this video, suspect that Tobizaru's style and his
deliberate decision to try to directly communicate with the international
fans is going to garner him a lot of new fans on this list and in the wider
foreigner Sumo fan community.

Cheers, Puchashuzon