[sumo] Problem getting bilingual broadcast of sumo

Carol Tan caroltan at TanDynasty.com
Fri Jan 17 14:11:04 EST 2020

Thanks Alan & Lesa……….it worked!!  Happy to be able to hear Murray, Ross et al again!  Appreciate the ongoing learning about sumo from these terrific commentators…….and, of course, miss Doreen’s contributions as well.