[sumo] Kokugikan to be used as vaccination site in Tokyo - The Japan News

sumo at paketjapan.com sumo at paketjapan.com
Fri Feb 5 23:29:33 EST 2021

Patricia, although I am sure it was meant with the best intentions, can we
please refrain from posting medical advice regarding COVID-19 on the Sumo
ML?

There is enough erroneous information circulating on the internet already.

Currently there is simply insufficient data to recommend vitamin D in
treatment of this disease. Even if there are positive small studies,
frequently when larger studies are performed or previously unidentified
confounders in the small studies are accounted for, even promising
treatments are found to have no greater impact than placebo and potentially
may even be found to cause harm.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/expert-answers/coronavirus-and-vitamin-d/faq-20493088

How about we leave it up to the medical professionals treating the
individuals to advise them, based on the best evidence they have at hand.

Best Regards and hope all are staying as safe and healthy as they can.

Pete
(aka Puchashuzon)