[sumo] J-Scent, the fragrance brand from Japan, came out…

sumorina at mac.com sumorina at mac.com
Wed Nov 18 22:41:46 EST 2020

Not at all pungent once they have bathed, which they of course do after training and competition.

The sweet bintsuke smell is quite strong and you can tell if there is a rikishi on the train , for example.\

On my way to Tokyo for the sumo once I thought I was imagining it as I smelt bintsuke getting off the plane, and sure enough, there was Kyokudozan ahead of me to the exit.

One of the barbers told me he was strap hanging on the train and some other passengers were convinced there was a rikishi on board somewhere.  The barbers never quite get the bintsuke smell off their hands after years of applying it to glossy sumo heads every day.

Hope the J-Scent “Sumo Wrestler” lives up to expectations.

Katrina