[sumo] Health Check

Emmett Wayne eswayne2009 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 04:13:01 EST 2020

 Joe,
Mine has been doing it for years now, and still is.  I posted two notes yesterday, which I don't think anyone received.
Just letting you know.
Emmett
    On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 10:13:28 PM CST, Robert Brown <brownro214 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Joe,
I have received two notices since you reset the list of my account being disabled due to excessive bounces, something that has not happened for probably a year.  If you know how we can make this stop, please advise.
Kodaiyama