[sumo] A Japanese sumo-wrestling champion walks into a Tamil film. Hilarity ensues | South China Morning Post

Susan Jaine sjaine at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 07:07:14 EST 2020

Gosh, how can we follow this up? I don’t want to miss it! I’ve alerted Alain in case he can find out. Any thoughts/info gratefully received.

Off to hospital shortly. Sorry to miss today’s JSTV telecast in the afternoon but will hope to catch up later tonight when I’m back home with new left eye.

xS

P.S. Benji seems to have rediscovered an interest in food. Early days but we’re very pleased.