[sumo] Listserve

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:38:20 EST 2020

Many thanks to Joe for the months of hard work getting everything going
again. I will be keeping the googlegroup open in case the webtrek site gets
a hiccup again.

Now that we are all on again, Joe would like to thank the following for
sending along financial contributions allowing him to get the listserve
rebuilt.

>From Joe to me on Messenger:

Please let these people know I send my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to
these people for their donations: Richard Schlichting,Geoffrey Senson,
Peter Kaub, Carol Tan, Mark Wige, John McTague,and yourself (of course).

Best,
Gaijingai
--
Best regards,