[sumo] Fw: Test of old listserve

Emmett Wayne eswayne2009 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 18:59:01 EST 2020

 Jeff,
As requested.
Emmett
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jeffrey Anderson <jpaitv at gmail.com>To: sumo-mail-list at googlegroups.com <sumo-mail-list at googlegroups.com>Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020, 05:30:56 PM CSTSubject: Test of old listserve
 Joe told me today that the sumo listserve was up and running and for me to test it. I did three times, but never heard back from anyone that my message got through. Would a few of you send a test message to sumo at webtrek.com and see if it’s working for you?
Many thanks,JeffGaijingai --
Best regards,Jeffrey Anderson
For of all sad words of tongue or pen,The saddest are these:It might have been.- John Greenleaf Whittier