[sumo] (no subject)

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:42:02 EDT 2018

Jeff: "I presume most of you are not Japan Times subscribers, so unless
there are pictures and I'm not posting from my cell phone, I will copy and
paste the entire articles here from now on (Patricia, I can hear you
cheering). :)"

"Yay!", from Patricia...thank you Jeff for keeping those without Japan
Times subscriptions in mind. Ultimately, I did subscribe as TJT has
numerous articles that the other Japanese papers do not cover and
consistently better writing. Each newspaper has its own beat. How news is
covered here in Japan is pretty strange.

Best wishes from Ryogoku,

*Patricia Yarrow*[image: ]