[sumo] 2018

Hal Shaver hal6671 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 11:26:44 EST 2018

I'm still here but rarely have any new items to share so mostly, like
this, respond to the initial postings of others.  Don't exactly remember
when I joined but I believe it was slightly after Kintamayama left
because of excessive flame wars as there was a lot of talk about it at
the time.  I also believe the drop occurring after 2011 was primarily
caused by the disillusionment many followers felt after their bubbles
were burst by the confirmation of the existence of yaocho.  Frankly I
believe most "yaocho" was simply the hiramaku version of the former
Ozeki Backscratchers Club that was going on in the latter days of Kaio
and Chiyotaikai.  But I digress, I do believe this list has a good
purpose and will be here for many more years to come.

Hal "Chisaiyama" Shaver