[sumo] 2018

Jeffrey Anderson jeffand at regent.edu
Mon Jan 1 16:20:25 EST 2018

Interesting. Thank you for the information, Werner. I loved the old days before the sumofoum started and siphoned away a lot of our traffic. However, personally I still enjoy the immediacy of the listserve and the fact that I don’t have to log in to anything to respond. Those 1990’s were like the Wild West in the infancy of digital communication. I sure miss the many humorous posts Kintaro would make!

I wonder how many are still silently on this listserve? Ok everyone, raise your hand high so I can count. 😂

Gaijingai