[sumo] 2018

Werner Geuens werner at geuens.org
Mon Jan 1 15:41:25 EST 2018

Just finished filing the mails from 2017 in my laptop to a separate
folder. The numbers are still rising. Good thing, after a rather hard
drop at one point.

List with number of mails:

Year    Mails
2008   2700
2009   1341
2010   1752
2011   1866
2012   1262
2013    645
2014    734
2015    739
2016    865
2017    957

Don't know how accurate these are, but it's all I've got.

--

Werner Geuëns
mailto:werner at geuens.org
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every moment of it.