[sumo] Gaijingai's good news

Jeffrey Anderson jeffand at regent.edu
Thu Dec 13 10:22:31 EST 2018

Absolutely! And I've got it bookmarked in my calendar when ticket sales for Front Row members go on sale on line. I'm going to try for two more matches.

I do hope someone would be able to put together a dinner for those of us on the Mail list and the Sumo Forum.

My best to all (and in a lot of discomfort, but this too shall pass),
Gaijingai