[sumo] [Off-Topic] Sumo Get-Together

Jeffrey Anderson jeffand at regent.edu
Tue Aug 14 09:30:29 EDT 2018

If you all remember back in May, Puchashuzan convinced me to enter the 2019 Japan Rugby World Cup ticket lottery. I did and to my great surprise, my name was drawn to purchase a pair of tickets to Argentina/France September 21 in Tokyo and Scotland/Ireland September 22 in Yokohama, which I did. This is smack in the middle of the basho next year. Sooooo.....as I mentioned at the time, is it possible to have a sumo get-together with others on this listserve? Yeah, it is a year away, but I would like to know if there is any interest in it. You all know my email address, although I plan on leaving my university employer in the next couple months. Both my listserve addresses are below. If anyone wants to talk, I am found on WeChat, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Skype, Line, Signal, and Firechat...although I rarely use those last two.

Riyo Ohta: What? No Viber???

Gaijingai: ZAP!

Best regards,
Jeffrey Anderson
Gaijingai
jeffand at regent.edu<mailto:jeffand at regent.edu>
jpaitv at gmail.com<mailto:jpaitv at gmail.com>

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these:
It might have been. - John Greenleaf Whittier